3M CUNO CTG system
Cuno CTG system gives you a completely closed filtration system that is designed to minimize operator exposure to liquid desired filtered.
Liquids such as paints, adhesives, chemicals, oils, acids and other toxic products can therefore be safely and efficiently filtered with a CTG system from 3M.
The filter element is enclosed in a close packing and the liquid therefore comes into contact with staff or filter, which reduces the cost of cleaning the system for the replacement of the filter. The new closing mechanism makes filter changed quickly and easily, as it no longer requires tool.
CTG system withstands pressures up to 10 bar and temperatures up to 70oC.
There are no items in the selected category
PED - Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 / CE
WT houses are built to PED 97/23 / CE category 3.3 "Sound Engineering Practice" by default.
ATEX Directive 94/9 / CE
WT houses are approved for use with ATEX requirements by 11/2 / G / T5 as standard. The user of these houses must ensure that they are used in accordance with the requirements of the PED and ATEX directives at all times. Contact your local 3M supplier for any classification or additional information.
- • Completely closed system
- • Eliminates handling of used cartridges and cleaning of houses
- • New clamp closing mechanism - No Tools Required
- • Easy to use
- • Reduces costs
- • The cartridge filter pack replaced easily and quickly
- • Reduction of downtime
- • Reduces air pollution
- • System can be equipped with most standard 3M purification cartridges
- • Flexibility for a variety of uses
- • Cartridges are pre-assembled in the package
- • Safety and Quality Assurance
- • Entry and outlet connections have different threads
- • Avoids