|Carbom monoxide (CO)
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)
at athmospheric pressure (1 bar abs, 20°C)
(purity class 4 acc. ISO 8573-1)
|Total oil content (aerosol and vapor)
(purity class 2 acc. ISO 8573-1)
|Nitrogen oxides (NO, NO2)
(the sum of nitrogen oxides)
(the sum of organic solvents)
|Particulate matter (total dust)
10.000 units/ml (CFU/ml) in the condensate
||10.000 units/ml (CFU/ml) in the condensate
May not occur
System setup in breathing systems
1. Intake of fresh air zone with coarse filter.
2. Oil-lubricated compressor with integrated intake filter.
2a. Monitoring of the compressor temperature.
3. After cooler cyclone.
4. Particle filter 1 micron.
5. Particle filter 0.01 um.
7. Dust Filter 1 micron.
8. Storage Container ("dry air").
9. Temperature measurement.
10. Double-filter (0.01 micron particle filter and carbon filter).
11. Reducing Valve.
12. Belt Filter. (See also section on carbon filters).
13. The condensate. All condensate must be collected in an oil / water separator for disposal
• The filter housing has automatic drain valve (filter SMF) we recommend Max. inlet temperature of 35 ° C.
• The particle filter removes solid particles larger> 0.01 micron, with life one of about 1 year.
• Carbon filter that removes oil and oil vapor down to 0.003 ppm, life is about 1000 hours
• Reducing Valve w / pressure gauge that adjusts the working pressure manually
• Max pressure 10 bar, normal working pressure 4-5 bar